Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please give me advice on this!!!! 10 points best answer?

me and my boyfriend are about to break up. we're gonna do something this weekend and see how it goes. we need something really fun to do. i'm 16 and he's 19 and we live in pa. please help mePlease give me advice on this!!!! 10 points best answer?
try rock-climbing





ive been to the philadelphia rock gym and its loads of fun for anyone


good luck!!Please give me advice on this!!!! 10 points best answer?
try cooking something together. its fun when you got two people working together trying to come together with one project in mind. I guess neither of you know much about cooking so you can both read the direcctions on a receipt and go from there. good luck it can be alot of fun, then you get to eat it afterwards.
Go horseback riding!





It's always nice to be outside and there is something about being in the nature on a nice trail ride that is so calming.
easy go on a vacation to UP state ny or atlantic city in jersey
I agree. Or, u could go to the movies. Whichever one works for u.
sex lol

No comments:

Post a Comment