Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need Advice! What's the best -3 BASEBALL bat for the money?

This is for an adult baseball league...not softball.





I'm switching from a wood bat league to a league that allows metal bats and I'm overwhelmed by the choices (and costs!) of the bats available.





I'm really not thrilled with spending several hundred dollars on a bat but, if I hear enough people thrilled with a certain bat, I may consider it.





Let me know what you like about it. Do you like the way the ball jumps off of it? The balance in your hands?





I'm asking people to answer only if they have personal recommendations based on their playing experience. PLEASE don't answer with ';go to amazon.com'; or ';try baseballrampage.com';. That's just a waste of time for both of us.





Thanks.Need Advice! What's the best -3 BASEBALL bat for the money?
The Stealth bats are really good it all depends on your preference. The Expo bat is really awesome too. If you pick one of these you will be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment