Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any advice? 10 points for best answer!?

Hey, okay so here's the deal. I took one of those like really small vodka things that come on Tia Maria from my mom. Since like christmas, haha, and she never knew it was gone so. Anyways, after it was drank I put it in this makeup bag in my room, and it isn't there now. So it's either I moved it and forgot, or she found it. I'm thinking she found it because I probably would have remembered moving it. So if she confronts me about it what should I say? Should I say it's my friends, or what?


Because I don't drink much at all, gets good grades, quiet most of the time haha. etc .. (I'm 15)


So any advice? Thanks : )Any advice? 10 points for best answer!?
tell the truth . . . people who learn to lie, get nowhere that is worth going . . .Any advice? 10 points for best answer!?
Just tell her you took it. Whats the worse that can happen? Grounded for a weekend?? Ooooo so horrible. She'll get over it. No reason to lie because in the end she'll know if you are or not. Just stay honest.





Also your 15 ... what the hell are you doing drinking?? Stop trying to act like an adult because 15 and drinking isn't ';cool'; if that's the image your looking for. Enjoy your teen years because after that time flys by.





EDIT: What does turing 16 n 9 days have to do with anything?? lol n I know teens drink .. I wasn't born today and also does that make it okay to drink because other teens do it?? Grow up a little sweetie. I'm sure you do it because someone around you was doing it. Anyways you don't need to lie ... you'll get no where n life.

No comments:

Post a Comment