Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best movie too see?any advice?

Well I am not a big horror fan, but seriously once you get into them they are totally addicting!





The other night I watched Halloween, Halloween 4:The Return of Michael Myers, and part of Halloween 5:The Revenge of Michael Myers. If you're looking for a good scare, try these out. They are actually very well made and the storyline is easy to follow even if you watch them out of order. Like I said, I hate horror, but these movies are only enough to make you jump.Best movie too see?any advice?
Zombie Land





Because it was super funny and its the first gory movie my mom actually agreed to go see. At first she was mad at me but then when the twinkie truck came up she laughed as hard as me. Its the only zombie movie she will ever see.


Its not just comedy there is romance at the end too and it has tons of action but the biggest is the laughs you get that your stomach hurts so bad and you have tears coming out of your eyes. The jokes just keep coming if you like any of those generes this would be the right oneBest movie too see?any advice?
moulan rouge, children of men, gatteca, longest yard, grandma's boy, v for vendetta, hostel 2, mr deeds, dr. strangelove, saving private ryan.
UP!! its actually awesome. i know people are like wow little kids movie but im 16 and me and my friends went to see it and it was amazing! honsetly go see it :)
Let the Right One In(2008), or Thirst(Korea-2009).
';Titanic'; is really a GOOD one!!!!!
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment