Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice to choose the best home morgage in Canada? People of experience to answer this please.?

I have a morgage with the CIBC and it's on ';better than prime'; morgage, 5yrs. closed at 4.500% and it's close to the end of this term soon in early July. I need advice to make the right choice to pay off quick, as there are so many financial institute offering their package for renewal. Not that I don't trust the present one right now.





I've already paid off more than 65% of my principal balance and have 6yrs. to go. Right now I'm being offered the same term that I have now with 5yrs. closed, variable rate 3.740% for the first initial 9months, then 4.500% thereafter untill the end of that term. that means I still have a year to pay off after that.





Any idea if any other institute that might be better than the CIBC offer. I've already planned to finish off the whole morgage within the next 5yrs. by doing regular weekly payments and so on. Just wanna know more details before I do my new contract. Thanks!Any advice to choose the best home morgage in Canada? People of experience to answer this please.?
I have extremely limited experience with this, but as no other answer has really scratched the surface I'd say that you should consult with a reputable mortgage broker in your area. You have your banks offer in hand, give the broker a chance to find something that suits you better.





If he/she is unable to beat it then you've set your mind at ease that you have the best deal and all it has cost you is a single credit inquiry. If they do find a better deal then you've saved yourself some money.





Hope this was some help.Any advice to choose the best home morgage in Canada? People of experience to answer this please.?
Hi If I were you I would google some mortgage companies that can comply with your question or seek legal advice from an attorney. I feel this is the best advice without causing problems down the road for you.





Hope this info helps. Take care, God bless!!!!
Yes you can apply for mortgage loan.


Here are reputed mortgage lenders.


See who is near your area.





http://mortgage-loans1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment