Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you think I have lost my best friend or not? Any advice?

I have known my best friend(girl) for 2 years (I am a guy). We used to do everything together and were so close. We used to walk to college, sit together, eat lunch together, do things in the evenings, call and text each other. Recently she has started seeing this new boy friend who she has liked for ages.





Now they are together. We hardly do anything together now. Because all the things we used to do they now do together. And if I ever want to meet up with her she brings her boyfriend along. Whenever I phone her, her boyfriend is now talking in the background.





She has told me that our relationship is changing but it won't affect the friendship. But it has. And they don't seem to know it. Whenever I tell her how I feel she just starts arguing with me, or the boyfriend gets angry as well, and they think I am acting strange. I have tried to tell her so many times. Or sometimes she does listen but nothing changes.


She hardly speaks or texts me anymore.


Have I lost her? Any adviceDo you think I have lost my best friend or not? Any advice?
Sometimes when friends as close as you two are.. become distant when the other party chooses a boyfriend/girlfriend. They are somewhat (for lack of other words) obsessed just a bit with the newness of the relationship. Knowing that she has like this guy for ages.. then she is probably on top of the world and really dont mean to hurt you, however she has left you out. But dont worry, she will be back to you. Question is.. are you going to stick around until she decides to open her eyes? It would be difficult I can imagine, and I am sure you feel hurt to a degree. I guess the best thing to do here is to put yourself into her shoes and deep down inside, ask yourself.. what would you do? I know we can all say that we would not leave our friend out.. but would you really do that? I feel that she is just caught up in the moment and will come back to earth soon. I guess if it were me, I would give her the space she needs, give her some time to get over the ';moment'; and sometime in the near future, send her a card ';missing you'; and write something in it about how you miss her and miss all the good times, etc. Maybe with a card and something written should make her stop and think about how she has been treating you. Right now she is blinded by this new relationship. The newness will pass sooner or later and hopefully things can get back close to the way they were. Just be a friend to her.. cause she will come back. It may not be as soon as you wish... but I feel that she will be back. Good luck and I commend you on your friendship. Not many people have friends like you that care.Do you think I have lost my best friend or not? Any advice?
well call her and ask her maybe she`s just been busy. Talk and decide when both of you are free so you two can talk. One day invite your friend (girl) and her boyfriend and just talk get to know each other. well hope it workes.
SINCE SHE MOVE ON U MOVE ON
There's still hope. She's your friend. Sometimes when a girl gets a boyfriend she spends hardly any time with her friends. It's part of life. Although it doesn't happen to everyone. I'm sure one day she'll need her space and will call you and ask you to go out and chat. Maybe you should give them some space. If she still doesn't call you or anything you have to chase after what is yours. Which is your friendship. Sometimes waiting makes it be over sooner. Which is your friendship. But thats' all part of life.
i believe you lost your best friend.i had same thing.with my friend she start seeing a guy.she brag about him and every time we hang out he call to much. it bother me and my other friends.i havent talk to her for 5 month.i move on.God Bless.
  • old lipstick
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment