Sunday, August 22, 2010

All i wanted was her advice. She's my best friend so shouldn't she be there for me???

so i like my best guy friend Daniel. About a week ago i told him i liked someone else, my other friend David. Well i realized this past week David is off at college, he has a girl friend, and we've never really been close. Well I was talking to Daniel and he told me he met a girl and had taken her to the movies and they had held hands and he considered her a ';possibility'; for a girl friend.





Daniel has always like me more than just a friend. Now, all because i told him i liked someone else i feel like i screwed up any chance i had with him (i just realized how much i did like him)





I went to my friend for advice and she said i didnt truely like him and that i only wanted him because i am desperate and need a guy and she started saying how i really dont like him and how i need to stop feeling like i constantly need a guy.





i really like Daniel and i wish she would just understand and be there for me when i need her instead of saying i am that desperate and that i would be using himAll i wanted was her advice. She's my best friend so shouldn't she be there for me???
Well either she likes Daniel or shes not a true friend. I wish I could help you further but Im having friend troubles too. Way worse though.All i wanted was her advice. She's my best friend so shouldn't she be there for me???
I kind of agree with your friend. You only liked Daniel after you realized David is unavailable. Take a break before you go messing with Daniel's head again- really the kid's gonna get confused- and decide whether you really want to pursue him or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment