Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need ur advice 10 points to best answer....?

ok so my gf n i have been going steady for 4 months now n were started to step up the relationship(kisisng with toungs etc) anyway her step brother hates me..idk why..she says hes jealous(were all the same age 14-15) but every time we go out he comes with us like if were alone in a room he just barjes in and if i tell him to give her a note or some candy (they have the same homeroom) he just throws it away or eats it cuz my gf says she never got it so today was the final straw its r 4 month anniversery and were at the park making out in the spot only me n her know n he follows us up there i was so mad i just screamed at him but instead of him leaving alone he grabbed my gfs arm n said we dont wanna see u anymore n he grabs my gf and storms off so now i try to call her n he always answers n hangs up on me and when i come over he answers the door n turns me away so i cant even talk to her parents about him...plz help i dont wanna lose my 1 true luv....Need ur advice 10 points to best answer....?
kill him then urselfNeed ur advice 10 points to best answer....?
woow...ithink if he's not leaving you alone at all either yu shud tell your gf to talk 2 her parents OR you should talk to them WHEN he's at school.dont give up though kuz then your letting HIM win and your gona ruin a relationship that[apperently]]you dont wana lose.good luck! =]
dude go talk to him!!! ask him why he hates you so much, and tell him that he can't make all of his sisters decisions for her anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment