Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice to tell my best friend!!!?

alright my bestest friend in the whole world is crying and mad and depressed because of her friend dumping a guy for another guy and that pisses her off, and what makes her cry is that her bf who shes hella close with got back to being friends with this other girl and well they r close and she doesn't want that girl to interfer with there relation ship and my friend really hates that girl...and i have did my VERY best trying to help her out..but my prob is i don't know what to say because i have never been good with advice so i could use some help please...Need advice to tell my best friend!!!?
let her know that ur there for her and prove it. comfort her when she feels this way and talk to her. tell her to talk to her bf about it and her friend, because if they really care, they will listen. help her through it as much as you can. I happen to be a girl whos best friend is a guy and he helps me so i know!!Need advice to tell my best friend!!!?
show her a good time..get her 2 think about something POSITIVE!!! Take her 2 the movies on friday night...........a good movie is coming out called PROM NIGHT...lol!
Tell you're girl friend to go for couples counciling it might help.
well, comfort her, take her mind off of things, make her laugh. show her that there is other things in life rather than drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment