Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help! Advice to my pregnant best friend?

My best friend has been in a difficult situation for 3 years now where she has been dating her ex-step father and she recently found out she is pregnant with his child. I'm extremely worried about her and she's always crying and doesn't know what to do. I'm among the few people she's confided this with and her family is non-supportive...she wants my advice...but I don't know where to start. She is 22 years old and she is convinced that she is in love with this man and wants to stay with him and he's supportive of whatever she chooses to do. Please help...what advice should I give her? I don't want to see her make bad choices.Help! Advice to my pregnant best friend?
her ex step father? thats friggin disgusting.





she already made a bad choice.Help! Advice to my pregnant best friend?
Gross ex-stepfather.


Bad bad choice.


I don't believe that the baby should suffer though. I am pro life and believe that she should deal with the decision she made of sleeping with this guy and the result of pregnancy. All you can do is be there for your friend and talk or listen I would not do anything else as to dealing with her family or the guy.
the only advice you can give is for her to decide if he really is there for her then they should plan what the next move is for both of them having a child is hard most specially at her age and what people around her will say tell her shes to young to even think of love with this man .there has to be some broken law here somehow when did this start why she still a minor when this all happened i mean the relationship
You stay out of it. She created this situation. She thought it would be fun and she's in love. Now it's up to her and him to deal with it. Not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment