Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice needed please! my best friend's really confusing??!?

Ok, I've known this girl from the past 2years, and now we've gotten really close in college...she's really amazin and we both get on so well, but we rarely get to hang out coz we're studying different streams, and she's taken science and is very busy this year. She tells me that i'm her best friend, and even told me she's willin to share her bf with me since i dont have one, but the thing is whenever i ask her to hang out with me, she ALWAYS says she's busy with her classes, or has to go home, etc.,etc. sometimes i can't help feeling that maybe she wants to avoid me, i have no idea. Also, i think about her so much, and i really, really like her, and i love when we hold hands and hug and stuff. I get really jealous when she hugs her other (girl) friends, or doesnt pay attention to me. i just love being around her so much, and i feel really very depressed that we dont get to be together!! how do i strengthen our friendship?? how can i tell if im actually falling for her? I want to be her BEST friend, how can i find out where i really stand with her? i'm really confused!Advice needed please! my best friend's really confusing??!?
well i think you REALLY like her.


have a chat with her and say you miss how things used to be etc


dont freak her out though ...Advice needed please! my best friend's really confusing??!?
You are falling for her don't want to sound too harsh. Maybe she's avoiding you because she doesn't want to lead you on or perhaps feels weird around you. I think that you should either tell her how you feel OR try to get over her romantically and less possessive. Then maybe she might be more comfortable being friends with you.
You're turning into a Lesi
your turning into a lesiban

No comments:

Post a Comment