Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on what is best to do in this situation please?

my mum has been with a horrible man since i was 16. i am now moving out in my twenties with my partner and we have a dilema. this man bullied me for years and my mum so now i want to move out and cut him off completely. my partner hates him and wont have him in our house. I want to see my mum but he wont let her visit me on her own. i dont want to go there as he is there all of the time. i really dont know what to do about xmas. my mum let this man bully me for years and wont budge on the fact that my family dont want him near. he abuses her but she is 69 and he is 45 and uses her for money. any advice?Advice on what is best to do in this situation please?
Sometimes in life when you need to get away from toxic people you need to let go of some precious relationships.I have had alot of girls and guys who were abused who came for therapy counselling change their names address cut off all ties in some cases like yours some people wanted to keep those old ties like parents siblings relatives so instead of risking getting those same people who were toxic abusers in their life they chose to cut off all contact even with those close to their abusers.You should do the same if your mother is siding with the bully who bullied you for years then its time to move on without your mother.Not a good mother if she wont protect side with you against such a bully abuser man.


I know its hard but this man is a bully abuser toxic so just let go before you have the same who effected your childhood effect your adult life.Move on with your man start a new life.Advice on what is best to do in this situation please?
You can sue him, although I'm not completely sure if that will do the thing. You can sue him for the bullying of you and your mother, you don't want to sue him because he's not going to let her travel on her own but it could count for something in the trial. You can say that since you were 16 you and your mother were abused and he has done more harm in our lives than we thought would happen. He won't let my mother come visit me and my partner for the holidays unless he goes along, but if he goes along there is a likely chance that he will attact one of us. I'd go get her myself but he is there all the time and won't let me leave with her.





If you don't do that you can get your mom to divorce this man or something, but if something bad may come of that if she does do that then you're probably better off sueing him. Once a judge hears of this the government will get involved and will probably hold him captive for a while until the law suit is over. Or you can call the police and tell them that your mother is being abused then the cops will arrest him, but then there's the law suit that will most likely occur because he could be arrested.





Good luck with this sutuation and I hope that the information that I'm giving really helps and all.
Your mom has gotten rid of this horrible man hasn't she . Go home and tell her all of this. Thier age difference is too much 20 years is bad.. Tell your mom to go back to school and get a education.Its never too late.
This seems to come down to one key question as I see it. Is your mom willing and able to leave this abuser? She needs protective and legal help. Get a good lawyer. You can spend lots of time with mom once she is out of there and safe.
you lack will


and bully only succeed when you let them


go there


';kidnap'; you mom


have a day of it


and then return her back to her hubby


then go home
Get rid of him as soon as possible.
I would stick with not letting him around. Hopefully your mom will find the strength to leave someday. Keep your house open to her and only her.

No comments:

Post a Comment