Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Athletes, advice please (10 points best answer)?

Hey i'm a female ice dancer. i've been skating for 8 years or so. I have loved all along except for once or twice where i've taken half a month off or so. but now i'm at a crucial point in my skating. I have to decide whether i want to find a new skating partner and start competing again or if i want to just quit all together.





Honestly i don't know what i want to do. I don't really wanna skate but i also don't really wanna quit. i mean it's my life it's all i've done since i was 6. I'm now 14. My parents would LOVE to see me find a partner and go train in Michigan with this coach. but i don't know if i want to. i would rather just stay here in NC and be with my friends and skate and just test the rest of my dances. I also don't want to do that and then regret it later on. how do i know what decision to make? please no answers like ';follow your heart.'; or ';do what you feel you should'; reallyyy try to put yourself in my situationAthletes, advice please (10 points best answer)?
maybe try taking some time off, a couple of months then see if you miss skating or if you are enjoying life with a little free timeAthletes, advice please (10 points best answer)?
stick with it, you don't want to look back in 10 years and regret it... one day you will be watching figure skating and say to yourself,';I could have been doing this if I stuck with it.';
Hockey is better you stupid ice fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment