Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Relationship Advice! 10 Points for Best!!?

I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years about 10 months ago... I was so upset with my life durning the end and I took it out on him.. I was abusive and I have been coming to terms with it for about the last three months. I lived with him for 1 1/2 and we were extremely close. I was the one who ended it because I blamed him and my mom didnt like him.





I now want him back.. I miss him so much it hurts. I don't want him because I can't have him, but I miss him in my life.. I just went up to his work and he just said ';Wow,'; when he saw me.. He told his friend to tell me to roll on..





I know I was mean, but I turned my life around and found who I am and I know I can be good to him. I became the person I wanted and I learned from my mistakes...I want to tell him this, but I cant get him to even talk to me..





What do I do?





Please don't be mean..I'm already sad..Relationship Advice! 10 Points for Best!!?
well u should let him know that u were wrong about ending it...the next time u see him just let him know how u feel and how deeply sorry u are...tell him it was wrong of u to do what u did and u miss him...tell him that even if he doesnt want to date anymore maybe u can still be friends..maybe u end up being friends and he starts caring for u again...he might just say to roll on because he thinks ur still the same person u were b4....show him that ur not and that u will understand if he doesnt want to date anymore but u just want to be his friend and u want him close by...maybe he may see that u have changed and consider giving u another chance....let him kno that it was wrong of u listening to ur mom not liking him and that u were wrong to let ur mom get in the way of being happy with him and u realize that he was a great person to u and he didnt deserve being treated the way he was...after telling him this maybe he will realize that u did change and that u are sorry for what u did...hope this helps:DRelationship Advice! 10 Points for Best!!?
gently try to reestablish communication with him. you say he says ';roll on'; right? if he asks about that, then just tell him you want to still be friends. it sounds like you ended things pretty definitively when you broke up. it's almost going to be like meeting him all over again and you will, if he wants to, probably start things all over again. If connection can be reestablished, i would try not to mention anything about the past until you think you have safely restarted the relationship.
give your best. talk to him face to face and tell how much you love him. if he don't listen, well maybe he had moved on and forget about him. DONT BEG FOR HIM TO COMEBACK. there r alot whose better than him. maybe i dont know him, but if he loves you, he'll forget what you've done and come back to you. so just wait around and love will find you.
it all really depends on him


if he's moved on you can try your best but majority of the time that's it





if he still has feelings for you then yea just explain your situation pretty much exactly how you have in the question here


tell him your sorry and ask whether he would be willing to give you another chance





goodluck
Go on with life. If you truly love someone you will let them go. If they are supposed to be in your life, they will come back to you later...usually when you least expect it. You're too young to hang on to the past. Life is too short to wallow in the sorrow of not knowing the future.
Be persistent try to talk to him eventually he will have to acknowledge you. Try to show him that you've changed and that you know what you did wrong. If he doesn't talk to you no matter what then there's really nothing you can do about it. Good Luck.
gurl i wont be mean...


we all are gonna miss someone but the truth is if u dont feal like ur done go talk to him about it and if he doesnt talk to u move on theres millions of guys out there





-Kurd
write him a letter or tell him in front of everyone if he means that much
Ok,honey..


This is what you do..


You need to know first you are the one to blame..


so you must do all you can to get him if you really want him..


you cannot give it up to faith and hope..


you can either ask him out(dont need to be dinner)


or make a video recording..


tell him how sorry you are,apologises for everything he done,said that you r the one to blame n tell him that you still really care bout him that it hurts.


tell him that you hope both of you can be frens(dont rush into things)..


Make sure whatever ways you tell him this,he can see your face (your sincerity).


Then give him some space to think..


Act like usual after that..And he will come back to you slowly..








This can only happen if you really want him..


but if you dont think he is worth your while


than move on..have a better life and dont repeat mistakes..
U have been harsh 2 him bcuz of things that happen 2 u! So 2 fix that u have 2 do somthing BIG dont throw ur body at him if u been wit him 4 2 1/2 u should know somthing bout him no1 does, somthing he likes, loves, honors, etc. %26amp; try 2 get his friends 2 understand cuz just like ur female friends co-sign on who u go wit his friends will 2 so get them bhind u


plz dont act crazy around them calm breath sigh


it will take time but if u want him it u will go through it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment