Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friend advice 10 points for best answer please Help?

I spoke to a friend of mine last night about going to this concert we have been really wanting to see she told me it was out of her budget this month. The concert isn't until November so I said I will get them and you can pay me back when you can. Money isn't the issue here however I tried calling her today and no answer I then tried again 3 or 4 hours later no answer. It is a working day so I understand when it gets busy so I just sent her a text and said that I got the tickets.





I haven't heard anything back and I am slightly irriated by this.





Would you be irritated if you went to all the trouble and then your friend couldn't even give you the decency to even txt back going woo hoo thanks heaps.





I didn't really want a thanks but I at least want a awesome can't wait I am so excited I dunno just what is your opnion on this.Friend advice 10 points for best answer please Help?
dont even worry about it.


just because she hasnt answered doesnt mean she doesnt appreciate the trouble you went through.


it probably just means that she was busy at the time and couldnt answer you or her phone has died or she didnt get the message.


find out what happened to her first and whether she ignored you on purpose.


if she did then you have the right to be upset.Friend advice 10 points for best answer please Help?
If I had a friend who had called me 3-4 times in a single day and sent me texts. That would be the kinda friend i would make fun of while i am at a party they weren;t invited to in front of all my other friends. You sound a bit to needy to me, just back and let **** happen, don't get so worked up over stupid **** that doesn;t matter in the long run.
Three answers


1) she doesn't want to go,this could be because she doesn't like the music or you(sorry=()


2) she embarrassed about you paying for her


3)she was just busy


pick your favorite
I would be a little bummed, did she actually say she is going to pay you back? Because if not maybe she just changed her mind and doesn't want to say anything because she is afraid you will be upset.
Maybe she's moving and doesn't want to tell you yet. Or maybe she didn't ever really want to go and just pretended to want to go.
Maybe her phone's dead or she's really busy? I would wait until tomorrow evening before you get really angry at her...
Hi from France 鈾?br>




I think your friend didn't want to go with you and so, she lied you about her budget ! Sorry .. Like someone told it before me, go with another person !...





Have a nice day,





Cat.
I think you should forget about giving her the ticket.. Give it to someone else.. More like someone who will appreciate your hard work to get them... that's wat I would do!!!
You seem like a nice person and your friend seems to be a really ungratefull person
Do'nt you want to find out why your friend isn't answering FIRST.


she may be in a hospital right in a coma
maybe she is busy or maybe she didn't see the text. just wait a bit more. ok?
Maybe shes busy, keep calling her.
Go with someone else.
Well I hope they still want to go because of their unenthusiastic reaction which is no reaction at all. I would be a little upset that I was being ignored too. %26amp; if things end up that your friend doesn't want to go... You bought both tickets. Just grab another friend to come and ask for the money. If they don't go, I will (just kidding!) ;] - I love concerts. But have fun!





%26amp; be sure they pay you back before the concert! I know you said the money thing wasn't the problem, however, just be sure your generosity doesn't get taken advantage of!

No comments:

Post a Comment