Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice for my 2 best friends?

alright i need advice for my 2 best friends who are both 18 so hears the thing my one best friend is a guy and the other is a girl and they've been dating for about 3 years and they are very in love with each other and they plan on getting married to each other.but they always seem to argue about the stupidest things and I'm the great friend who always referees to say who's right and wrong and the other day my guy friend said to me he loves her but he doesn't know when enough should be enough (pretty much he doesn't know how much of the arguing he can take).....what can i do as a friend to help out?I need advice for my 2 best friends?
Tell them to both shut the hell up the next time they argue and explain why. Exa.:


';Shut the hell up! You 2 argue too freaking much and you need to stop. You love eachother. You know you do.'; It's all up to fate after that.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment