Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on finding the best portrait tattoo artist?

My next tattoo will be a portrait, and have the photo ready. There are a lot of great tattoos in my area (Orlando, Florida), however I am concerned about finding a great portrait artist. Obviously, I don't want a messed up face that doesn't look like the individual. I want a likeness. I've seen some awful ones from great tattoo artists, and that's what i'm worried about. I can't travel out of state to find a good portrait tattoo artist, so I have to find one in my area. Does anyone know of a good one, or does anyone have any advice on how I can find one? The tattoo in my head is gorgeous, and I want that to be fulfilled. Advice greatly appreciated. Best answer will be given =PAdvice on finding the best portrait tattoo artist?
Word of mouth is a good way to find a good tattoo artist.


Also, go into a reputable shop and ask them who they recommend and then go see that person and check out their portfolio.Advice on finding the best portrait tattoo artist?
maybe u can try the dudes from miami ink, all the stuff on tv looks awesome, good luck!
the best way is to go to tattoo parlors and look at the portfolios of the artist
  • old lipstick
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment