Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Urgent for advice, I blew my best chance?

I really like this guy who is 3 yrs older + goes to the same school. Nearly every school day he gets the same public bus as me. Sometimes he looks at me a lot, + when I turn around I catch him staring. I have never said hello to him or anything. Today there was a smaller bus so it was a little crowded, I let someone have my seat but I should have sat next to him, he was on the seats next to me. But I sat with the woman. I really should have sat next to him + said hi. I doubt we will have the small bus again. There's always lots of seats available on the normal bus. I blew a really good chance -.-





I want to go up to him + say hi but I can't do that, I need a reason like asking him a question or something. but what exactly?Urgent for advice, I blew my best chance?
No, don't do that. Don't make yourself seem easy and desperate b'caausee you like him. Just let him come to you. . . : )Urgent for advice, I blew my best chance?
Watch Shanghai Kiss.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • remove blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment