Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice for my gorgeous best friend!?

there is this girl that goes to my school. she is very beautiful (i'm a girl too, but not a lesbian) this girl just happens to be my best friend, and she is one of the most beautiful girls i have met. let me describe you to her in a short summary:


she is biracial (black and white)


she has beautiful almond shaped eyes


she doesn't wear any makeup, yet she is more beautiful then most of the girls at my school (it's a small school)


her skin is a mocha brown


her hair is wavy/sometimes straight


the odd thing is that she told me she has NEVER had a boyfriend before, which is weird because she is so gorgeous. she and i are both 16, i don't understand why guys don't approach her, she gets so sad sometimes because she thinks she is ugly and that no boys will ever like her. she has the full package, inner beauty, incredible outer beauty, but yet, single. and i don't know why. i have just been observing this and i noticed it a few months ago.


what do you think is wrong?Need advice for my gorgeous best friend!?
I don't think there's anything wrong. Most likely a lot of guys are shy around her because she's so beautiful, or they just assume she has a boyfriend. Just tell your friend to make the first move (and be confident!) when she likes a guy. Sometimes that's the only way to break the ice.Need advice for my gorgeous best friend!?
May be she is quiet and guys just don't notice her. If so she should just start having conversations with more guys and may be put on a little make up just so people start noticing her.


If i were her i would just go ahead and ask out a guy. Us girls has to be brave.


=)


Hope i helped.
Guys your age only go for girls they no for certain they can get.


Your friend sounds beautiful and it seems like these guys think they don't have a chance in hell with her.


She intimidates them.


So they go for the easy, average type of girls =)
Guys can be intimidated by beautiful girls. Don't worry, they will come around soon enough!
Your friend .. huh?
She sounds very pretty, but maybe she isn't very social. Guys don't like girls that are shy, trust me i know, i used to be the shiest girl in my class, but now i am always getting kicked out for talking! And i hangout with guys alot, and i here behind my back about alot of the guys liking me and all, so yeah, maybe you should take her around some guys and get her to laugh and smile, i bet she has a great smile! : )





Hope this helps, remember to get her to laugh, guys always loves a cute laugh, trust me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment