Sunday, August 22, 2010

Male Advice??? 10 points to best!?

Okay.. There is this guy who works next door to me. Only on days my assistant is off, he comes over and strikes up conversations with me about where I'm from and where I like to go out. He always says ';what time do you get off? I'll be back over'; and comes back over throughout the day.





When I pull into the parking lot sometimes he'll scream ';hey F*@$%26amp;R!!'; and flip me off smiling. I do the same thing back, jokingly. He also runs out when I'm leaving and says ';where the hell do you think you're going?';





So, I think he's into me, maybe?!? Since he's doing all of this. But he's been doing it for months and has never asked me out. What's the deal? Is he into me or no?Male Advice??? 10 points to best!?
He's a homosexual that wants you to be his gal palMale Advice??? 10 points to best!?
you might have entered the friend zone! or he is just shy dont worry he likes you


answer mines http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
sounds like that guy is an idiottt hahah or maybe he just funny and acts like a clown like meee =[ lol


and i think maybe he likes uu


or maybe usee youu =[


becarefulll


and good luckkk =]
Maybe he just wanna get to know you or it could be that he do likes you... if he tryina get to kno you and things like that.. he might haven't ask you out because he's prolly scared how you'll react to it or mite think that you'll let him down... so why don't you just ask him out instead and see what happens. It might be something special between you two..
Some guys like to lag it, its quite possible since he did ask you go out. If not he could just be a guy that jokes a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment