Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice with this Girl!!Best Answer 10 points!!?

I started to notice this shy girl in middle school. She would look at me ALOT and our eyes would meet most of the time if she would look at me. She would even flirt with me sometimes so I began to like her. I told her I liked her and she tried to hide a smile when I told her. She told me to start out as friends, she said she would like to get to know me, and she would like to hang out with me. I've seen her smile at me a few times when I talk to her. We danced a slow song at a school dance but she asked me to dance. We've also hugged and taken a picture together. I'm going to high school with her now, but I'm not going to see her in the summer or stay in touch with her since she wasn鈥檛 aloud to give me her number and she doesn鈥檛 have an email.





Over the summer she changed a lot and matured, she got rid of most of her shyness. She鈥檚 been talking a lot to my friends in summer school though and sending them notes in class saying hi, one of my friends told me that one of the notes she gave them that asked if I still liked her.


I heard she was going to summer school, so I sent one of my friends to go tell her that I said hi, she put a pretty big smile after my friend told her that I said hi. Then my friend told her that I wanted to talk to her and she said ok.


I鈥檓 confused for some reason is she still interested in me and if I should give her my number?I need advice with this Girl!!Best Answer 10 points!!?
im pretty sure she still likes you. if she smiled and said she wanted to talk to you too im pretty sure that she likes you!I need advice with this Girl!!Best Answer 10 points!!?
if you like this girl and think you want to get to know her then you should give her your nuber. She seems to still be intrested in you so if you feel the same then go for it. I mean whats the worst that could happen?
Of course you should give her your number! if you don't, she'll think you don't like her anymore.
OMGAHHHD


shes DEFINANTLY INTRESTED IN U.


giv her ur numberrrr
yes, you should


it sounds to me like she is still interested


go for it!


good luck
She likes you, give her your number. :)
I bet she likes you!!
GIVE HER YOUR NUMBERRRR!!!


she obviously hasent forgotten about you and she wants to stay in touch!!





dont be shy:)
Well ,,,, The major mistake you are making here is that you are trying to talk to her through your friends ,,,, This is very childish and grade schoolish ,,,, If you want to talk to her then just talk to her yourself face to face ,,,,She's not going to eat your arm or bite your head off and she's certainly not going to kill you ,,,, She may not be allowed to give her number out so that obligates her to call you if she wants to ,,,, Ask her if she wants your number instead ,,,, If she calls you then that should tell you volumes about how she feels about you and you wouldn't have to use this silly go between system at all ,,,,





This is a situation between just you and her not you her and a friend ,,,, Your friend isn't the one trying to get next to her you are so grow up and don't use a friend to do it for you ,,,, //

No comments:

Post a Comment