Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friend advice. Urgent!!! 10. pts. best answer?

I must warn you this is long.


I got this email:





Dear Tara, Hi I'm so very sorry for the way that I have been acting to you like having an attitude I don't mean to hurt you but I think I'm getting moody and moodier by the minute. So sorry again! Being a girl is very hard I mean we are all so moody!! LOL I'm probably going through a stage of being mean sorry I really don't mean to be hurting your feelings! So if I'm doing anything mean just tell me okay.... From, McKenna








so i sent this:





Hi Mckenna! How are you? Is anything new? hey, Mckenna? I just wanted to know if we were still friends. I will SOOOOO not blame you if you say no. Its just that i don't want to be bugging you. Don't get me wrong here... I just don't want to be like Makayla. I'll talk to you later Bye





Then i got this:





I'm sorry Tara but I think it's best if we are not friends and it not just because of the other night it that we all haven't been getting along. I'm sorry. Bye





The other night i was at a party and i started crying because she was talking smack and i wouldn't tell her why i was crying.





then i sent this:





oh. I understand.





Then i thought that that was too simple to match what i feel so i sent this also:





Hi Mckenna. I am so sorry this whole thing turned out so wrong. I feel like such a mean, horrible person. i wish that i could go back in time to make things right. But i cant and i just want you to know that even though all this happened i still think that you are very sweet and i love you like a sister. nothing you could ever do that would change that. I might have sounded bossy or rude lately. maybe i thought something that wasn't true or asumed somthing. Oh boy, don't girl hormones suck right now??? I really don't know why i acted so mean and i feel like one of those people that you see in movies. You know, the ones who act all snobby and mean. I hope you know that i wasn't talking behind your or Bri's backs today. Shelby asked me if you guys were the ones who made me cry and I said, ';NO NO NO! you have it all wrong. they wouldn't do that!!'; and she said ok. i will stop emailing and talking to you if you tell me what i did wrong. I swear. i feel like i just got punched in the stomach. I am crying soo hard right now. Even hayley, kayla, and bri don't want to be my friend. (sob) i just wanted you to know i take everything back and i am sorry. Love you, Bye





What should i do? please i need emotional support. (sob)Friend advice. Urgent!!! 10. pts. best answer?
I don't really know how to answer this but, I think that you aren't in the wrong. Your friend is just going through a tough time perhaps. Maybe you should give her time or just become less-close and branch out to other people. I understand that she is like a sister to you but I think that she has gone a little too far this time. Think about it, one time she says to tell her anytime if she's being mean and the next she's telling you in what adults would say is a 'nice' way to not be her frined and quit talking to her...that's a little more than mean. I have a friend like that who is always changing her mind. Is Mckenna like that? I should hope not. I hope that you and Mckenne can laugh about this later, as my best friend and I often do at our stupid fights. I wish you the best of luck. BYEFriend advice. Urgent!!! 10. pts. best answer?
for right now cry it out it is good for you . in time you will either repair the friendships here or make new ones to take there place.





what is done is done so you can only go forward and hope you make stronger bonds the next time








good luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment