Sunday, August 22, 2010

I WANT TO PLAY THE BEST PRANK ON MY BROTHER BUT I NEED ADVICE!!!!!?

Me and my brother have been going back and forth on jokes for a while now. He slapped me when I was sleeping, he threw a ball at my head when I wasn't looking, I urinated in his food, etc. I want to top all jokes by taking a **** on him when he goes to sleep. This sounds really funny but if you have any other suggestions I'll take them.I WANT TO PLAY THE BEST PRANK ON MY BROTHER BUT I NEED ADVICE!!!!!?
Those pranks sound rude obnoxious and disgustingI WANT TO PLAY THE BEST PRANK ON MY BROTHER BUT I NEED ADVICE!!!!!?
You urinated in his food? That is flat out sickening


How old are you? 2?


Grow up already





You think this is funny? This is juvenile


Very disgusting
write on his face with arrows pointing to mouth, you know what to write.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment