Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need advice on something my best friends hubby said to my three year old. What would you do?

Last night my best friend of 14 years hubby came over to hang out with my hubby because she was out of town visiting some realitives. Everything was fine, and I went to Walmart to pick up some stuff we needed. Shortly after I got home he left and my hubby had said that a comment was made that kind of made him upset and worried about our three year old being at my best friends house with this guy. In the four years I've known him I really don't know him so that makes things harder, but he said to my daughter something about DD's and about when she gets older he can't wait to snap her bra strap. What are your opinions on this?I need advice on something my best friends hubby said to my three year old. What would you do?
ok, in my opinion, you and your husband have every right to be worried, you obviously love your best friend, and would never want to hurt her, but here's the thing, you are a MOM first, and a best friend second, your FIRST priority is protecting your child! I'm not saying jump the gun, and go off half ****** making accusations, however, keep your eyes wide open, if something doesn't feel right, it usually isn't. Watch your daughter, have open talks with her even at a young age, make her aware that it is never ok for someone to touch her in inappropriate places, unfortunately in this world, we need to educate our young ones, even when it is uncomfortable for us as parents. If he keeps making comments, distance yourselves from him, when your best friend asks, tell her you love HER, but be honest with her! And although I'm not an advocate of violence, your husband should have said to him, If you ever snap her bra strap, I'll SNAP YOUR NECK!!! My point is, all too often, we either don't want to say anything to hurt a loved ones feelings, and all too often, our children get hurt in the long run, as I said before, if it doesn't sound or feel right, it isn't. Comments like that reffering to a 3 year old, are absolutley inappropriate! We as parents and as a society, need to speak up especially for our own kids!I need advice on something my best friends hubby said to my three year old. What would you do?
Crack his skull. Or at the very least let his wife know and let them know they aren't welcome around anymore. Even if he was only joking and has no social skills some things are just not approachible and he went there. There is something off in that dude's brain. Why wait until he makes another ';mistake';?
ewwww. that is SICK. i would have kicked that jerk outta my house so fast his head would have spun. and he would NEVER be allowed back in. i wouldnt even allow him within a 10 radius of my house or my family. idk what to tell ur friend though. she might be offended if u tell her that her hubby is a pedophile.
If someone said that to my husband he'd be lucky to walk out the door! He'd beat the cr@p out of him.





That's not cool at all and he wouldn't come back to my house, plain and simple. I don't care who's husband he is. And I would tell my friend why he wasn't allowed back!
I think the comment was totally inappropriate. Trust your instincts. If it seems like he creates an unsafe environment for your child, you are under no obligation to let her spend time with him, and under every obligation to see she's safe.
really not appropriate and I understand why that would make you feel uncomfortable. Tough call on what you say to your friend but I don't think my daughter would be spending time with them alone that is for sure.
avoid him.
ban him from the house-
Any sexually related comment said to a child is inappropriate, and is cause for concern. This is a grown married man, and even if your daughter had been an adult it would have been inappropriate....but worse he said it to a 3 year old child! Your family should not have any contact with this man. Trust your instincts on this one. I'd tell your friend what he said too, but understand that most likely this will end the friendship as she'll probably be in denial. However, your children come first.
NO, I wouldn't let him be alone with her. Don't do it!!!


You can never be to safe when it comes to your child even


longtime friends! If you and your husband fill uncomfortable,there must be a reason! Pray that when you need a baby sitter that you will find someone else. If and when you and your husband go over to their house again, just


pay attention to how he reacts to children on TV or if all of you go out somewhere. Again, you can NEVER BE TO SAFE!


Protect your child. Blessings!!!





PSALM 127:3


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
I would speak to my friend about it instead of leaving her in the cold. She needs to know why the relationship between you and her are changing. Then do not let the man near your child for any reason at all. They say when a child is hurt in that way it is usually by somebody they know, don't take the chance on that being your child. If you ever see him near your child he needs to be put in his place, let him know that he is not to speak or look at your child that if they cross pathes then he is to go the other direction. Never take a chance with your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment