Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOVE ADVICE!!! 10 points for best answer!?

Well okay here it goes well there was a guy that I had previously liked and I got over him in the summer. Well I tried to keep it like that but then when I came back he kept romancing me and started making me like him again even though I didn't want to. Well know I have rejected him and he wants nothing to do with me in that way anymore because he has a girlfriend now.And he was about to ask me out but then he met another girl and he completely forgot about me in that way! But what should I do so I can stop liking him and for good this time it is driving me bananas in other word what to do so I can get over him and permanently This time? It doesn't feel right liking someone else's boyfriend well I did like him before when he was single. Please Help I am desperate? And the reason I rejected him was because I thought


I didn't like him anymore but then later realized I had made a big mistake but now it's too late and he has a girlfriend and is happy? So what can I do to forget about all of this and forget about him so I can move on and meet someone else because I have tried meeting other guys but none of them make me feel the way I did about him?LOVE ADVICE!!! 10 points for best answer!?
if you had feelings for him but pushed him away, you have to understand that this girlfriend is a rebound. It is now your job to pull him back to you. Be nice to him but not flirtatious. He will eventually start looking at flaws in his current relationship. But be aware he will not give up his current relationship, well not right away, because he won't want to be hurt by you again. As far as other guys, stop looking for ways that you wish they were him and start looking at ways that make them better, and i fall else fails there is this great quote that i don't know who it was that said it but'; If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was always yours. If it doesn't it was never meant to be';LOVE ADVICE!!! 10 points for best answer!?
well if u didnt like him when he asked u out and now u like him when he has a gf, maybe u only like him now cuz u cant have him. u should just try to not see him for a while or talk to him and see if u get over him anytime soon.
There is no easy way. Just avoid seeing him and try not to think about him. You will eventually get over him. Remember, time heals all wounds.
Don't stop liking him





I felt the same way once and all I did was just wait until my crush's relationship, well, ';crumbled';. Then I had my chance and it worked.
Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment