Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rejected harshly, need advice (10 points to best answer)?

I told this girl I liked her. I have known for 2 months with now and I thought would let me down easy if anything. I told her that I had feelings that went beyond friendship and she just laughed at me and told me that it was nonsense. I was being very sincere with her. Next thing I know I get judging looks from everyone at school. What just happened and why did it happen? The time I spent alone with her she seemed to be kind, then she does this. What possible reason would she have for doing this? The funny thing is my feelings for her have not disappearedRejected harshly, need advice (10 points to best answer)?
Some girls really aren't worth your time. I'm guessing you're like, 14 or 15? A lot of girls are like that at that age. They flirt until they get what they want (your attention) and then they aren't interested. It could be that, which sounds likely only because she seems to have told everyone. Also even if it isn't the case, you may have just misinterpreted her kindness as something more when you were alone with her. My only advice is not to continue to pursue this if she has truly rejected you, because that will only make things more awkward and embarrassing for both of you. It's tough, but you never know what might happen down the road.Rejected harshly, need advice (10 points to best answer)?
ugh typical girl lol, i do that. it's so that the guy will keep saying it/trying to prove it if you get what i mean...tbf she hasn't rejected you, and the reason everyone knows is because she's probably chuffed that you llike her
Thats pretty shite make sure she knew u wer serious but im guessin shes a snob and thinks shes way out of ur league
  • old lipstick
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment