Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice about kissing my best friend :)?

On Friday im taking my friend (Girl) on a date. We've never actually thought about being in a relationship. We have only been really close friends,we share all of our secrets so our trust for each other is indescribable. I really want to try taking our friendship to the next level, but im not sure how or what to do. I kinda want to give her like a suprise kiss to express how i feel about her, but i don't want her to push me away if i get close.





Can someone give me advice on some ideas on how to give her a romantic kiss?





Mature answers are appreciated.





+ i live in Chicago (loop) so we also have a beautiful sight.


Hope that kind of helps on some ideas.Need advice about kissing my best friend :)?
dont

No comments:

Post a Comment