Sunday, August 22, 2010

My best friend is having affairs for money, need advice?

I have been friends with this woman for about three years. She is married has a son, and is a nurse. I always knew she had some ';issues';, but this one I just am lost about. This is my first time asking a question on here. So, about six months ago she blurts out to me that she has been sleeping with men for money, older men and lying about her age. They have been giving her gifts, trips and money for her to go on dates and sleep with them. I am so freaked out about it. I thought stuff like that happened on movies!! She has four guys right now.


Anyways I seem to not be able to stomach talking to her, I have told her how I feel about it, and she gets defensive. At one time we were so close, now I am not sure what kind of person she is. Do you think it sounds like the most sensible thing to do is end contact? I can't bring myself to call her back. Thanks for any help.My best friend is having affairs for money, need advice?
I would be careful,my bf did the same thing and I thought that's her biz .but then I found out what a bi%^%26amp; she was and my husband and friends said if she cant be ture to husband she cant be ture to anyone.My best friend is having affairs for money, need advice?
Sounds strange but this is not an abnormal happening. Many women do this and for reason unknown. All I can tell you is that a true friend does not desert a friend who seems to have strayed. Talk to her and get to the bottom of the idea. Why do you do it and you are married? He might know. Ask her that. Then, as a friend just tell her that it worries you because it sounds so dangerous. That should open her up and she may tell you why. Do not be so quick to be judgemental. Communication can bring out a lot of understanding. The idea is to be a friendly not to offend. Be worried but not judgemental. It is easy. Just tell her with an honest and true heart. Everyone has had a friend or two that has been a little on the wild side. It is kool. Just do not let it get you into any chaos. Let her know that you are here for her to talk to when she needs to talk.
come on now do you or don't you want to make extra money flat on your back while men look down on you as a whore. being a lady or being a whore that is the question, also how would you introduce her to your family it nice to have friends you can share all the good about them without holding back that is real nice;; tell her you can not afford her friendship it is to much on your mind
Keep trying to talk to Here and telling Her She Needs to Stop before it Goes Way to Far And She gets something from Sleeping With All Different guys All The time. but If she Does Not Stop And You can Not Seem to Talk To Her To get her To Stp then I Would just let It Go And not worry About It All That much because there Is nothing You can really Do. i Would Still Be Friends with her I Just wouldn't Talk to Hr About It Again if you Can't seem to get her to Stop And oNce hr husbend finds Out then It will Be her Problem and No One Else Cause No One Can help Her. She Has to Help Her Self first Before Anyone else can help Her.
I was in this exact same situation years ago with my then best friend. I too was shocked by her behaviour and felt so sorry for the men she was conning. It made me sick to see what she was doing. I actually knew one of the guys too. I have to say , that eventually, I did grow apart from her. Sometimes, being around people like that can hold us back or bring us down. I do regret however, breaking all contact with her, as its best to stay on good terms with all people as much as possible. I would suggest you slowly 'wean' yourself off her. Change the subject when she talks about these guys, spend less time with her. Gradually, your friendship will turn into more of a friendly acquatance. Let her know that if she needs you, you will always be there for her, and mean it. But you dont have to hang around with her all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment