Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice on loving your best friend?

I have been in love with my bestfriend for almost six years. When we were much, much younger we dated and we fell in love. Since then we have been really great friends. It is hard for me because the longer I know her the stronger my feelings get... I guess all I am looking for is help in getting over it. I fear losing her as a friend more than anything - I know she doesn't feel the same way as I do, regardless if whether she loves me to death as well or not. I feel selfish and ashamed that I have these feelings for her because personally I feel like I should be completely happy as her bestfriend, but I just don't think I could ever love someone as much as I love her. Every girl I have ever been with doesn't compare. I hate it, and I want to stop feeling like this. It tears me apart. Any advice on making this easier or helping me stop feeling this way would be great. Thanks, and I am sorry for sounding like a hopeless idiot. :-)Advice on loving your best friend?
your in my situation. except ...nvm..





i dont know what to say. let it be.


you cant kill it, and theres no good to come if you try to get away from her.


accept the fact that she will find eventual love, whether it is with you or another. And ...distract your self in her perfection. im sorry...XIAdvice on loving your best friend?
wow u sound jus like me i love ma best friend irvin omg words cant describe!!!! how much he means but the only difference is hes bi sexual hot and he has alot of attention on both sides of the fence...so honestly i dont think u can jus get rid of luvin sum1..especially if she remains ur best buddy its gunna b hard....u dont sound like an idiot u sound like a person who is in love..boy she doesnt kno wat she missin WAKE U P HE LUVS U......best wishes
  • old lipstick
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment