Tuesday, August 24, 2010

O.K. I need some advice. I am looking for a used Vehicle preferably an SUV that drives well, roomy & the best?

I want good gas mileage, good handling and will last for years to come. O.K. you Auto buffs...hit me with some ideas. Please tell me why also. Thanks in advance!O.K. I need some advice. I am looking for a used Vehicle preferably an SUV that drives well, roomy %26amp; the best?
Honda CR-V


Toyota Rav4


Honda Pilot


Toyota Highlander Hybrid





All are reliable, well rated, get 24 mpg hwy or betterO.K. I need some advice. I am looking for a used Vehicle preferably an SUV that drives well, roomy %26amp; the best?
If it's roomy, is that because you need to be able to take a lot of people or you just want a lot of trunk space?





If you need to take people around, then take a look at an '06 Ford Explorer. That would be the most recent design but the oldest model, so it would be cheapest. You can get an optional third row seat in that for extra seats, or fold that back row down for lots of trunk space.





Maybe if you don't need quite that much room, then look at the Ford Escape. It still has the versatility of an SUV but the 4 cylinder models get the gas mileage of a mid-sized sedan. The newest model came out in 2007 as a 2008 model year, so if you want cheaper than those, then get one of the first generation models that date from 2001 I believe to 2007.





If you live in a snowy region, then a 4x4 model would be ideal. It's nice to have the luxury of being able to get through snow with ease with the four wheel drive.





If you listen to the media and perhaps feel you would rather get a Japanese car, then just trust me that American cars have improved over the last few years and now are near or at the same quality as the Japanese companies. It seems that you haven't narrowed down a company or model yet, so if you do go to a car lot and see a Toyota Rav-4, then check out an Escape or Chevy Equinox as well to see what you really like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment