Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really need advice, please help me. best friend and his best friend?

i like this guy and he's my friend. so we go to this party and we play 7 min in heaven. i end up getting his best friend's item and we go to the closet. i hate his best friend a lot. so when i get in his best friend, i hear him smirk. and i turn to the door, but he grabs me by the waist and wraps his arms around me. he then turns me around and looks me straight in the eye and says 'i know what i'm doing is going to hurt alex(that's his name), but i really like you and it's a man for himself right? i've been waiting so long for this' he leans towards me and kisses me. i try to pull back but i couldn't so someone opens the door and saw the kiss. and i saw the hurt in my friend's eyes as he walked out the door. and we haven't spoke ever since. i tried to apologize so many times. and he wouldn't talk to me. if you can please help me that would be great.I really need advice, please help me. best friend and his best friend?
tell him the truth. if he won't listen willingly, make him listen. grab him by the arm, pull him off to the side and say, this is what happened, it's his fault, not mine. he needs to understand that. besides, it's just a game, it doesn't mean a thing. and don't be afraid to mention how much you loath his best friend. he needs to understand that. trust me. it will all work out eventually, but you have to take the initiative.I really need advice, please help me. best friend and his best friend?
omg that sounds awful, i think you should say you really tried not to kiss him you just couldnt pull away and he grabbed you. tell him you only like him not his friend.





im sorry that happened to you





plz answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment