Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Any advice here? 10 points best answer! Real confused...?

I really fell for a guy a year ago. We never had a relationship, and i never knew how he really felt about me. We were (and are) very close and over the past year we've had ups and downs and i feel as much or more for him than i did a year ago, even though my hearts been through turmoil. The whole time i never thought he felt the same way for me as i did for him as there is an age gap, and the family is close to him. But now, today, i got the feeling he really does. He choked when i was talking to him, and stayed around me but wouldnt talk, only nod his head. I'm starting to think (as hard as it is to believe) that he may feel the same.


My question is, if you were in his shoes, would you do anything when you're close to her family and shes younger than you?





P.S- He's quiet and is very conscious about peoples opinions of him...





Any advice as to what i should/shouldn't do?


Any advice here? 10 points best answer! Real confused...?
He sounds like a really nice guy. If you like him, you should definitely act upon it. I don't think the age issue is bad, if he is nice and so are you, then the families should respect your decision. Whom you date is your choice, it shouldn't be dictated by your family members.





He sounds like he respects your opinions and decisions. Why not ask him subtly if he feels the same way? You don't have to come right out with it, take your time. If there's a birthday or Christmas, by him nice gift to show you care. Try and show that you have similar interests. I know my current girlfriend and I both loved Lord of the Rings, and we had the same feelings about the movies as I. I think that showed how similar we think to her.





Hope I could have helped. :)Any advice here? 10 points best answer! Real confused...?
If you think you may have found somebody to have a relationship with that you already know ....do it! find out! People look their whole lives for a feeling it sounds like you have right in front of you.Don't settle for somebody you can live with.Go for the one you don't want to live without.(unless you're like 15 and he is 35) p.s. I married the quiet consious type guy....His love was always real.He said he was so quiet because he was afraid he would say the wrong thing.
well its better if the guy is older than you.


same thing happening to me.


saw him, he was a HOTTIE.


got his myspace, msn and number. got talking. got flirting. see each other as much as possible. 10 minute hugs. but you should continue to be around him, nice, flirty, and stuff like that. and also, my friend went out with a family friend who was two years younger than him. and it works. good luck =]
Depends on the age difference. If it's a big one then I wouldn't make a move because she's just too young.





You should talk to him about it.
i say lick him and see if that coaxes anything out of him.





also, a question for you: how is babby formed?
Kiss his cheek real quick and blush and see what happens.



if you truly like him then ask to talk to him and explain how you feel about him and ask if he feels the same way about you. if he does then by all means go for it and have a great relationship with him if not then ask him if he thinks he will develop feelings for you because you really like him and think the two of you should go out if he doesnt want to go out then all you can really do is be friends with him.


it is possible he likes you as well but sorry i cant guarantee it.


and yes if i was in his shoes i would still date you even if i was close to your family.


hope i helped please choose me for best answer :)
me and my husband met most the same way, and they sound like the same type of guy.so stop bullshitting and put yourself out there! go out on a limb and just ask him how he feels about you,or tell him how you feel about him...if not a little embarassment ,and you can move on,just make sure he knows you're not still like that anymore towards him.





or say something suggestive,or even flirt a little and see what he does,if he seems repulsed then stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment