Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friend advice urgent!!! 10 points best?

I wrote this to my apparently ex-best friend:





Hi Mckenna? How are you? I dont want to sound mean but if you are talking behind my back i would like you to please stop. I know you probably aren't because you are a good person but just in case i just wanted to tell you that it hurts my feelings. i am sorry that this is so random. Brianne has been making me feel like crap lately. I know that you are probably not even a part of this but i know how brianne can sometimes tell you stuff too. I hope that this doesn't make you feel bad or hurt your feelings or anything because i am soooo not trying to be mean. =) maybe i'll play knockout on monday!!! Wow This will be emberassing


Talk to you layta homey!!! That's my gangsta talk!!!! Bye Mckenna





Then she sent this back to me and i don't know what she means:





Tara you really are being mean to me over the e-mails and it NEEDS TO STOP I know you are not trying to be mean but you do this to me every time I'm not your friend so why be so mean to me and well that's all so you really need to STOP!!!!





I don't know what i did but i went along with it and wrote this:





I know you know that i am not trying to be mean. And i know that you are not talking about me behind my back. I just wanted you to try to stay out of all the drama. I meant that email to be strictly a WARNING and not be an accusation. I am sorry i have been really moody lately and that is NOT the real me. I am glad that you told me how i was acting and if i EVER say something that offends you in any way i hope you can tell me. I am not trying to do stuff to you just because your not really my friend anymore... It just took me by surprise and hurt my feelings. I hope we can always be honest with each other. I'm sorry that i hurt you in any way and i really feel bad about it because i didn't mean to and i am such a jerk and i just hate myself right now. i don't blame you for not liking me. I should just keep to myself when i get mad at myself and try not to talk to anyone because everything just seems to come out wrong. I can't believe myself!!! AHHHH! i am sorry and i take eerything back. i need to talk to you about a personal problem but i don't think that this is a good time.... I am going to forget that this ever happend and just stop emailing everyone so i don't hurt you anymore. I really didn't mean to and i am soo sorry about what happened that i am crying right now. I hope we can just forget this ever happened. i know i shouldn't talk about brianne because she's your friend and just because we have our past i shouldn't hold that against her. I would love to forgive and forget. I'm sorry.





what should i do??? I really wish she was my friend again. Any adivice?Friend advice urgent!!! 10 points best?
You have already apologized so just let it go, and eventually she will get over it and you two can talk and be friends again. It will take time, so hang with your other friends and leave the door open for McKenna.





Say hi when you see her and let her take the next step.Friend advice urgent!!! 10 points best?
You handled it the way it should. You were nice, but you didn't let her walk all over you. Let her answer, don't push her, but know that what you have been doing is right. Just don't be pushy, because she might find that annoying. Good luck!
u could wait..


like the same thing happened to a lot of me and my friends..


[but not about the whole talking behind my back scenario]


last time i waited 4 like 2 yrs to cool off, then we suddenly were in the same class after the 2 yrs, and so it was really awkward, but then she started to talk to me online again, and then we sorta made up on email, but we were still distanced, so im not really friends with her anymore..


[that is just one example]


OR


u could just try to see her and do the things that she likes and hang out with her, and stuff like that... [NOT BRIBING] :D


or you could just actually see if she wants to be ur friend or not i guess,,
Umm did you hear yourself in the second one?? '; I wasnt accusing you I was warning you';?! Are you serious? And you were TELLING her to try and stay out of the drama. that sounds pretty controlling to me I dont like friends like that and I hate it when people tell me what to do or how to do it and it makes me even more mad when someojne says there trying to warn me! Warn me for what? Im sure that girl feels the same way stop trying to control everything and everyone. things are going to happen the way they are no matter what you try to do.
honestly..


i have learned from my ex friend brittany.


that if you beg it makes your enemy feel special and stronger.


it sounds like you did nothing wrong.


she is just jealous.


find a new friend a new group and you will be better off.


send her another message and leave it at that.


a true friend will reply and say sorry too.


otherwise they arent worth it.
Your emails are long winded and I can see why you ex friend got upset, but all is not lost. Pick up the phone or send a short email telling your friend that you miss them, you miss the closeness and wish you could both be more grown up about the situation and talk through why you fell out in the first place. Tell them that you are sorry and that you thought your friendship was stronger than this and wish they could accept your faults in the same way they use to accept all your good points.





Don't use caps and bold in an email because Caps means you are shoulting and bold is a way of emphasising a point which if they are aware of, may think you are making refernce to them being stupid and not understanding you properly.





Because emails have no voice, they can easily be misunderstood, if you spoke to this ex friend on the phone or in person, it may seem difficult at first but you can use the tome of your voice, body language and gestures such as hugs to smooth things over. Emails take away all the emotion.
There are certain people who just can't stand to see anyone happy i've dealt with people like that b4 so what is suggest is that u let her respond and don't put anything in any type of writing that you wouldn't mind if it was posted in the newspaper. that's my advice. you were completely honest with how you felt but i wouldn't totally abandon emailing i mean you can't let her run your life like that's that's just stupid no offense but don't let her get the best of you in that way! Trust me i know this stuff! she will take advantage of you until she destroys you completely this happened to me b4. happy to help Good Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment