Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guy Advice!!?? Help!!!10 Points Best Answer!!?

ok so i like my guy friend and i think that he likes me.like, he always sticks up for me and whenever someone is talking he will look over at me and see my reaction. but he never talks to me. he is usually shy around me and he wasn't before and i want to know what the other signs that he likes me(if he does). thanx!!Guy Advice!!?? Help!!!10 Points Best Answer!!?
Sounds like he's developed some feelings for you other than friendship, and those are making him feel a bit shy around you. Question is, do you want him to like you (that is, do you like him back?) You can either encourage or discourage those feelings in him, and either get to be bf/gf or back to being just friends.Guy Advice!!?? Help!!!10 Points Best Answer!!?
has he hugged you? does he tease you? do u guys text each other? IM? facebook? myspace? if he texts you a lot then he definitely likes you. i cannot tell if he likes you from what you said.


how long have you guys been friends? do you eat lunch togeather? does he help you with your homework if you need it?
he may have liked you b4 but now hes geting bored becuase in his eyes you didnt get the hint or hes just shy and to scared to admit it =P hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment