Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to buy laptop computer using dualcores cpu.please advice Acer,Toshiba,Fujitsu which is the best to buy?

Suppose the same specification and don't care about the price


different but for long lasting and durable and trouble freeI want to buy laptop computer using dualcores cpu.please advice Acer,Toshiba,Fujitsu which is the best to buy?
Of the three companies you have outlined, Toshiba will be the best way to go.I want to buy laptop computer using dualcores cpu.please advice Acer,Toshiba,Fujitsu which is the best to buy?
I am a college student and own a Fujitsu N3530. I love it. I recommend them.

Report Abuse



I have an Acer and it is the best computer I have ever had. It is pretty light weight super fast does pretty well when I'm gaming has a double layer dvd burner and it's wireless it's pretty much perfect. I had a Compaq laptop before it was complete bunk.
I second the vote for acer...I had never even heard of acer a year ago but someone recommended one when I was buying a laptop for school. It's the best computer i've ever owned...super fast...light...great look...and grreeeat prices....check acer out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment