Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice needed on the best coopervision toric lenses (proclear/vertex/encore/prefer鈥?55)?

I currently wear coopervision frequency 55 toric lenses. I have done for around 4 years, I have kept with these as I have a lazy eye which these correct however I'm just wandering if anyone has had any experience with these and/or other lenses that they can compare them to comfort wise as I often get dry/itchy eyes.


I took the b %26amp; l purevision continuous torics on trial and comfort wise theyre amazing, but things are often blurred at a distance causing me to squint to focus in, which isnt very nice cosmetically. So i've decided he best thing to do is stick with coopervision


My opticians (specsavers) only sell Frequency 55, the b %26amp;l continuous purevision and coopervision proclear in my current contact prescription which is...


POWER BC CYL AXIS


L 6.00 8.7 -0.75 120.00


R 6.00 8.7 -0.75 20.00


However i've also seen vertex, biomedics,and preference torics on the market, which are offered in this prescription, anybody got any experience/advice? thanksAdvice needed on the best coopervision toric lenses (proclear/vertex/encore/prefer鈥?55)?
Experience with another brand really doesn't mean all that much...especially with torics.





Some will swear by the Preference toric, but the next one will say it didn't work for them...and that is the same with all the brands.





Maybe you can get trials in the Proclear from your optician...that is the only way to really know with torics.





I wouldn't be at all surprised though if your Frequency 55 still end up being the best. That is the brand I use most and have very few problems with them.





Maybe switching your solution would help with the dryness and itching. Some brands moisturize better than others on different people.





It's too bad that chain ( specsavers) is so limited in brands available to their patients.Advice needed on the best coopervision toric lenses (proclear/vertex/encore/prefer鈥?55)?
Maybe u can try the softlens toric. As for the above, mayb the shop never carry all the range. U can check out with the rest of the optical shop. i would strongly recommended u to get the proclear toric.
for dry eyes i recommend proclear toric lenses. for the vision aspect, coopervision toric lenses are excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment