Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Please advice 10 POINTS FOR the best answer?

If your boyfriend was avoding you what would you done? Would you ignore him back or call him up? If a guy truely love a girl does he avoide her?Please advice 10 POINTS FOR the best answer?
well i'd first call him up and ask him what is going on. Like why r u ignoring me. If he doesnt tell u then that means sumthing is up. either there is sumthing wrong with the relationship, felt guilty about sumthing and couldn't face u, or worse comes to worse he as found sumone else. But i would totally ask him straight out what is wrong. if he keeps ignoring u, let him know that this relationship is not going to work out if he keeps leaving u hanging like that. im sry to say he isnt for u. and if a guy truly loves a girl he'd tell her what wrong with him or why is he acting the way he is. i hope everything turns out well.Please advice 10 POINTS FOR the best answer?
I've been here before and I've done both called him and ignored him. The best thing to do is ignore him to the fullest. When he does decide to call don't pick up at all, let it go to voicemail. Don't call him back, pick up about the third time he calls and just say you were busy doing something. Girl things. When I bugged him it only made me feel worse and wonder what he was doing. When I found things to do and ignored him, he actually came to my house and said ';i'm sorry for avoiding you, I just needed a break to think, and now I realized I need you to be with me at all times'; and we ended up moving in together. I mean we had already been dating for over a year. Oh and yes a guy who truely loves a girl will avoide her if he needs space. Let him have it, because if it's true love then he will so come running to see and talk to you.
no, unless she did something unforgivable. he shouldn't do that. love is not having to say your sorry.





if my bf was ignoring me, id ignore him until it drove him crazy.





and if he was ignoring me, and I truly had enough i would end it and make him go aftter me.. and if he didn't come after me








id get over it learn form my mistakes and move on to the other guy at that other ';corner';.
If my bf waz avoding me i wuld 4 sure call him and ask him wats up? r u purposly avoding me? And to #3 it culd b yes and no. He culd b thinking about you and is nerves 2 talk 2 u. or he culd be cheating on u. im sorry but thats the truth. I wuld deffinetly call him up tho and talk 2 him and tell him 2 b completly honest with u ! Good luck !
Nope, he wouldn't avoid the girl he likes in fact he would do everything possible to spend time with her when he could. That is love! If that isn't happening then find someone else who is able to commit SOME time with you, it doesn't have to be every waking second of his life.....such a little to show he cares!
I would not call him if I am in your shoes, coz I am not the one to be ignored ..... ok


and if he loves me then he has to be nice to me, he has to do some effort to draw my attention and he needs to do more effort to keep my attention.


this is what I would do, good luck


:)
don't get worried....it happens sometimes in relations....well, the best deal is to talk to ur bf that why he was doing so....ask him that whats the reason for his ignorance....donot be rude in asking......i know how u must be feeling but sometimes these troubles r created in relations...


if u've told him that u r troubled and u r feeling bad, then the best way is to avoid him for sometime....give him some space by which maybe he'll try to be good with u.....try and make him realise silently that he is leading a bad role......


i wish u luck
I think if my bf was avoiding me i would call him and ask him what the problem is! It could be a stupid reason u can work past!





Maybe he is avoiding u over a stupid rumor





he might truely love u maybe he just heard a rumor or something that he doesnt want to consult u about.


ya never knoe
call, be nice and ask him why he isnt talking to


if he's nice, he probably just wanted more of ur attention


if he's giving u the hint tht he really doesnt wanna talk to u, give him a little time and then if it isnt getting better, break up
NO if a guy truly loves you why the hell will he ignore you...call him up and ask him whats the matter and whats the deal.


take care!
no if he truly loves the girl, he will not waste time, life is too short, if he does not call, u call him and say everything
well true love never avoids


so he is wrong


but u should call him


try and find the reason behind





and if reason is useless and fake


i suggest ignore back he dosent deserve u
yu should call the guy...


94% of guys like when girls make the first move.


if he still ignores yu


ignore him cause hes being stupiid.


and yu can ghet better guys =]
no. a guy should not avoide the girl that he ';likes';. i would call him and ask what the deal was.

No comments:

Post a Comment