Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am losing my best friend. Any help or advice?

have known my best friend(girl) for 2 years (Guy). We used to do everything together and were so close. We used to walk to college, sit together, eat lunch together, do things in the evenings, call and text each other. Recently she has started seeing this new boyfriend who she has liked for ages, and been telling me about it even before they got together.





Now they are together. We hardly do anything together now. Because all the things we used to do they now do together. And if I ever want to meet up with her she brings her boyfriend along. Whenever I phone her, her boyfriend is now talking in the background. She hardly ever texts or phones me now.





She has told me that our relationship is changing but it won't affect the friendship. Whenever I tell her how I feel she just starts arguing with me, or the boyfriend gets angry as well, and they think I am acting strange.I am angry and jealous, and really miss her.





Have I lost her. Any advice before its too late??I am losing my best friend. Any help or advice?
this is probably trickier than if it were 2 girl friends. from her point of view, she is maybe worried that her boyfriend will view you as a ';threat'; because you are male and he might interpret your feelings of exclusion as ';romantic feelings'; for his girlfriend, so she tries to back off from you to make her man feel more secure.





i would suggest that you try and get to know the boyfriend a bit better, after all, he sees good qualities in your friend that you probably possess too, and you have her in common too, so you can start a friendship based on that. make it clear to him that you just miss your friend and aren't trying to intrude on their time together.





when friends initially start up a relationship, it is common, tho unfair, for friends to have to take a backseat for a while, it is nothing personal and try not to let it affect you too much or you will act differently with your friend because you are angry, but she will be unaware of how you are feeling, so won't know why you are acting annoyed.





I'm sure things will return to some sort of normal for you soon, in the meantime, spend some time with other friends too.





goodluck. xI am losing my best friend. Any help or advice?
she means alot to u. well just look at it this way.


ONLY READ THIS IF UR TOUGH ENOUGH TO TAKE IT






















































































MAYBE SHE LOVES HER BOYFRIEND MORE. I MEAN THEYLL BREAK UP...IM ALMOST FOR SURE. BUT IF SHES LETTING HIM TELL U STUFF LIKE THAT THEN SHES NOT WORTH IT. THIS IS WHY PPL SHOULDNT JUST HANG OUT WITH ONE PERSON. GET SOME MORE FRIENDS. SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL REALIZE SHE WASNT A GOOD ENOUGH FRIEND. AND SOONER OR LATER SHE'LL REALISE SHE WASNT A GOOD ENOUGH FRIEND TO LET A BOY COME BETWEEN A FRIEND SHIP. DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.
It sounds like she is happy with her boyfriend and you should be happy for her. Just put yourself in her shoes, if you got a boyfriend you may be the same way. You should ask her if you guys can have a day together once a week to hang out with out the boyfriend, that way her boyfriend can spend some time with his friends which I know he misses and she can spend some time with you. Don't be jealous, be happy for her, pretty soon the love of your life will come along and you won't have too much time for he either. Things will be just fine girl, keep your head up! Friends are forever, so if she is a true friend, you havn't lost her at all!
One of these days we all find someone and the friend relationship always takes a back seat to the boyfriend. IT is a part of growing up and starting families. This doesn't mean that you have to lose your friendship it just means it is going to change a bit. Just remember if you need anything she will be there and be there for her if she need something. If you are a good friend you will back off and let her have her time with her new man. One of these days you'll go through the same thing.
yes you have lost her. let her go and get your own life. if she is your friend she will get back with you. but for now let her mis you
I'm going through the same thing with a friend of 17 years. She just got married and since she met the dude last year our relationship has changed. Because she has continuously broken meetings to talk with me...I sent her a 2 page email expressing myself and I am DONE with it. I love her and I miss our time together but she is showing her true colors and I am moving on. If and when this relationships ends...she and I will NEVER be as we were because I do not trust her anymore in that way. I am a super duper friend and quite frankly it is HER lost. I say f' it....f' her and move on...as I am doing.
She probably turned gay and now hates your guts. Get a sex change operation and then offer her to go shopping or watch soap operas. I hope this works for you.
i am not sure!! you have not lost her totaly you should never choose men over your best m8s ..i dont have a best m8..you need to try and get her on her own without the boyfriend she is all loved up nothing lasts 4ever ..dont worry her loss..
As a friend she will be there always but with time you have feelings too for her now but if you take her as a friend and want her to be happy you have to let her go where she wants with bf . Because she is having her life now and you too look for a girl , if you don;t have feelings for her or want her as your bf .





Time changes everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment