Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HELP?? ADViCE? 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!!!?

Recently in my yearbook class, editor positions were announced. I did a ton of work and was left with no spot. I asked the teacher 3 times over a course of a month because I wasn't sure if I was going to do the class next year if I didn't get a spot. (If you want the full story of the drama, see my questions in my profile) Today my teacher told me that I needed to fix my attitude and be a team player, just because I was unsure if I wanted to do yearbook next year and be unappreciated (again) for all of my hard work.





What should i do? Stick it out, apologize, and stay on yearbook next year? Quit yearbook and realize that this teacher is never going to like me?





If I continue to stay on the yearbook staff, will it be awkward next year? How do I go about this ?





Please help. I'm so confused. And please don't say ';Well maybe you werent as nice as you thought.'; give me advice, not ';well maybe';





Thank you for your help!!!HELP?? ADViCE? 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!!!?
I would definitely stay on the yearbook staff. As tempted as you are to quit because you didn't get the spot, you have to realize that to this teacher, it wont make a difference. He/She won't care if you leave because there will always be someone to take your place.


Part of being in a competitive environment such as journalism is about forming connections and making contacts. Sometimes you have to hold your tongue or swallow your pride. Even if you don't agree with your teacher, you should do something that shows you will try to be a team player or whatever they are asking. Because you never know when a spot will come open again. People quit or move away or get pregnant and drop out. Anything can happen between now and next year. Someone could be a slacker and get demoted from their editor position. So I would definitely try and wait it out. Keep working hard like you say you are and try to show your teacher that you are in it for the long haul and that your major concern is doing the best work possible. Trust me, it will pay off. Don't let anyone push you out or or make you quit doing something you like.HELP?? ADViCE? 10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER!!!?
I think you should stay in yearbook, I'm going to be in yearbook next year, and I've heard that the class will kill you 8 times over. =/





The teacher know's that he/she hasn't been treating you the greatest, and she knows that you know that. She'll also recognize it if you stay in yearbook despite all of this, I think. :)


And even if she ends up still not liking you, you will have gained valuable experience for life after school :D
If you chose to stay in, you will be showing to yourself and your teacher that your not a quitter! You may ask her why she feels your not a team player and would like some constructive help with it. At least you should get some respect for that. Go for it, show her or him what your made of.
if you continue,i won't be awkward be the BEST you can be
W8 till next year dont worry Days r flying by u know?? and i though today was Saturday but it's thursday wow!
  • old lipstick
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment