Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 pts best answer -- plz help. any advice??

I have this panasonic smart phone, and your supposed to be able to download music to it. (%26amp; pics and stuff) kinda like a cell phone. Anyways, When I was trying to import my music to their program or whatever, my files wern't showing up. The artist was there, but when I cliked their name, the songs weren't in there. Please give me any advice you can. All answers appreciated. thx.10 pts best answer -- plz help. any advice??
its because the files are in the wrong format...


if possible put the songs onto a CD then transferr them straight from the CD to the phone (this is the simplest way to get the correct format as the progremm will convert them automatically)10 pts best answer -- plz help. any advice??
you should check under another place. If the artsist showed up in one file, then check the other ones to find the acctual song. and diections might help. you could also bring it to the shop you bought it at and ask for help. he/she can show you and it would be easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment