Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best way to make a career change?? I want to do something different. any advice?

focus on what you like to do for play or hobby.


chinWhat's the best way to make a career change?? I want to do something different. any advice?
well.... if u have a bachelor's degree, you might want to go for grad school with the major that u want to focus on. then it will be easier for you to get a job.





if u r high school graduate... u might wanna try college then transfer to a well-known univ.What's the best way to make a career change?? I want to do something different. any advice?
Go to school (tech college) for a new skill while you continue with your current job. Then cut and run!
Gidday Andrea C From the lovely South Pacific. What experience do you have and what are you looking for?





Are you interested in starting your own business?





If you want to know how to make money online e-mail me at


sholsdoinit@yahoo.com





I love this Quote from god knows who


Wages give you a living!!


Profits give you a lifestyle!!!





I'm making money online for some time now and if you want to know how its done just give me a yell.





All the best to you and your family for the festive season

No comments:

Post a Comment