Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best friend is moving, any advice?

My best friend of all time is moving, and it is in a different state. I'm going into middle school after this summer, and she won't be there!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do besides keep in touch by emailing and calling eachother!!!!!!!My best friend is moving, any advice?
I had it happen to me several times, including while around your age. In all cases we lost touch. We were eventually distracted by our own local life affairs. But in some cases we started writing again after the friend had married and had kids.





It's great if you can keep in touch and visit once in a while.


But maybe expect some growing apart and, more (non-contact; sadness).


Start looking for another best friend where you live.





Sometimes people run into each other later in life at college or even at jobs.My best friend is moving, any advice?
I had that problem too just this year. But i still see him all the time. Its hard but you'll get through it!
Plan sometime where she can come over. Or where you can come over there.
thats like all you can do...why are you asking a question when you have the answer?
Yes, keep in touch by e-mailing and calling each other. I am sure your friend will miss you as much. Do what it takes to keep being Very Best Friends, they are not easy to come by these days! Best Wishes and God Bless!
Aww man this sucks. Definitely keep in touch with your friend, but don't be afraid to get out and make new friends. You'd be surprised how interesting people can be (sometimes...)
you already have the answers.. call and email each other..
i agree with the first answer.
that is a really horrible situation. maybe for summer breaks you can travel and see her. that would alwaysa be good, my friend moved to a different state and every summer we see eachother. good luck
My best friend moved to new zealand this month and I live in Canada..all I do is try my best to keep in touch with her, email, phone, and thats all we really can do. Hmm.. plan to visit maybe? Or.. move on ..=[
my best frind moved to maine. and i moved away from my second best friend. so its happened to me twice. it was sad but we kept in touch by email and calling. and she came down this spring to visit it was great and i hang out with my friend that i moved from becasue we are stil pretty close. if your not too far away attempt making plans. good luck%26lt;3
FRIENDS WILL COME AND GO YOUR HOLE LIFE, EVEN BEST FRIENDS. YOU GET USED TO IT.
You could go on with your life ?
That is about all you can do, except for visiting. Other than that, don't be afraid to branch out and make new friends. You will be surprised how quickly you can make new friends, especially in a new school environment (middle school.)
It is good to keep in touch with her. But, since you are going to middle school, it is a great oppurtunity to meet new people. You should try to be really outgoing, it really helps you make new friends.
On vacations you can ask your parents if you can visit her or him , and ask your friend too, is it is OK to visit him/her to his new living place, or your friend can visit you too. Finally ask your parents if you can move too, to the same place as your friend did.
well maybe u can go 2 her state and visit her on the weekends....or she can go over your house......i wish u luck
  • dermalogica
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment