Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey anyone wanna help me i am buying the new computer so i need advice which parts are best?

and if posible to have resonable priceHey anyone wanna help me i am buying the new computer so i need advice which parts are best?
CPU:E6700


RAM: 2 gigs at 800MHz


Hard Drive:200 Gigs at 7200RPM


7900GTX


Operating System, Vista home premium











yust like this and there will be no problemHey anyone wanna help me i am buying the new computer so i need advice which parts are best?
It depends on what you are planning to do and what your familiar with.
TRY GOING TO EBAY.COM OR UBID .COM.


I CAN'T SAY WHICH IS BEST AS I DON'T NOW HOW YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT.BUT YOU CAN SPEND FROM A HUNDRED TO THOUSANDS ON THEM. THE RAM AND DUAL CORE ARE THE INPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK AT.
Im assuming you want a desktop, so here some basics you need to look at. I will try to give you what I think is the minimum good balance between performance and price and also the best out there fora good desktop (Not an extream one)





CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 (Better is E6600) Best (E6700)


RAM: 1 Gig DDR2 667Mhz (better is 2 gigs at 800Mhz)


Hard Drive: at least 200 Gigs at 7200RPM (better is 2 x 100 or more at 10,000RPM)


Graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 7600GS (Better is 7900 GS, even better 7900GTX)


Operating System, well I would go with Vista home premium or ultimate


Screen I leave to your preferences





you can find PCs with these pecs in places like CompUSA or you can order online from dell, HP, Sony etc...





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment