Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anyone have any advice about me and my best friend getting our belly buttons pierced? Thanks alot! ox.?

clean it twice a day. don't play with it with dirty fingers it'll get infected. when cleaning move it up and down (if a barbell) if a ring then move it in a circle. just keep it clean.Anyone have any advice about me and my best friend getting our belly buttons pierced? Thanks alot! ox.?
oh sweetie...


visit


http://beautyzone.hpage.com/body_art_782鈥?/a>


there is all the info you need to know before getting piercing done.... your gonna love this site!!!


and do post your comment on their webpage... they ll get back to you for your furthur need...


thankyou!!!Anyone have any advice about me and my best friend getting our belly buttons pierced? Thanks alot! ox.?
I got mine pierced with my best friend too. What do you need advice on?
i did that with my bff too. its a fun thing to do together,

No comments:

Post a Comment