Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a cool best friend and I want advice on how to show much he means to me.?

I have an awesome best friend who looks up to me. We're like brothers and we have lots to share. I'm a mentor to him and he has been looking for a dependable college guy. Although I'm almost 22 and he is 16 we get along. He is blind and I am his sighted guide which he likes. I want to let him know how much he means to me but when I do I sometimes choke up. We talk on the phone twice a week for over an hour. Any advice on any music to put on a CD? How do I stop myself from choking up with tears when I tell him how much he means to me? It's so rewarding being able to help someone who is blind and it's was one of my dreams to give back to this wonderful community. Usually people that are 16 are into illegal things and some I've seen don't have a warm heart. How is it that some people have such a loving and caring personality? It's a rare find to share a friendship with such a caring person. I know it will for a long long long time. Any personal stories to share?I have a cool best friend and I want advice on how to show much he means to me.?
doin a gud job. there is no need to do anything just make him feel tat u will be always persent for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment