Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Um...I need advice after something my best friend said?

i'd rather not post it on here, as he's on Yahoo, but I really do need advice. Anyone who can help, please email me at shadowmancer316@yahoo.comUm...I need advice after something my best friend said?
If it was something hurtful talk to him about it.Um...I need advice after something my best friend said?
how can i help if i dont know what ur best friend said
i guess thats why the age-old adage goes 'u cant have have a real platonic friendship between a guy and a girl'. anyway, i think its the end of ur 'friendship' - its goodbye, guy, time.
well i think you should email me so i can helo you answer this because if not i cant help you
well considering hes your best friend...and asking you that question. wow.


and you should talk to him about and make sure you know how he meant it. make sure you're on the same page.
thxs for the 2 points
i will do that sure but i want the points too :p





pink_karistakat@yahoo.com
well i would answer you if you would put down ur question
  • dermalogica
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment