Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best friend went- on my advice- on a blind date that went completely wrong!?

The guy never called her back but everytime he finds her on msn he messages saying he lost her number. Shes quite upset and I feel quilty. Why does he keep doing that when he can very easily block or delete her rather than play childish mind games?!!My best friend went- on my advice- on a blind date that went completely wrong!?
Forget him. Move on


Good luckMy best friend went- on my advice- on a blind date that went completely wrong!?
Ignore him he sounds like a total nob anyway lol


We live and learn, so i hope she has better luck in the future :)
she can block him on msn, the best thing she can do. She's got to get rid of him.
he is a man he enjoys it tell her 2 block him
Just ignore him he is an ignorant spoilt child and needs to grow up and be muture so just ignore him he is not worth it there are plenty more fish in the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment