Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I think I'm in love with my best friend(girl). I need advice!!!!?

We've been best friends for 2 years now and we have all the same classes. Recently I think I'm falling for her and I don't know what to do. I know she cares about me because she's always been there for me and I am for her. I want to ask her out but I don't wanna make the friendship awkward if she says no. Please help me.I think I'm in love with my best friend(girl). I need advice!!!!?
would you rather have a friend or a lover your going to lose one or both of them, if she has shown intrest in you ask her out but out of respect tell her to break up with your friend first


good luck


and dont worry about the outcome life is too shortI think I'm in love with my best friend(girl). I need advice!!!!?
Um.. maybe give her a few signs that you like her or you want her to go out with you. And find the right time and pla to ask her out. And if she says no tell her you're sorry and maybe tell her it as joke or something so that it wont feel that awkwardness...


GOODLUCK!:D:);)
  • dermalogica
  • maybelline
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment