Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tomorrow I tell my best friend I love her Advice?!?

Tomorrow I am telling my best friend I love her, she has been having past relationship problems and I am telling her tomorrow night.





I just can't figure out what to do.





Any help? Seriously I hate keeping secrets from her and tomorrow night I am spilling my heart.








I understand by me doing this I could destroy everything..but it is worth the risk to me.Tomorrow I tell my best friend I love her Advice?!?
I'd just tell her how you feel, assuming she's not in a relationship right now, might confuse her more. I'm not so sure that would be a good thing if she's still in a relationship as she might still want to try and save her relationship with whoever she's with. But if she's not with anyone then go for it. And just be honest with her, explain to her that you've been friends for a long time now, and over those years you have grown to love her as more then just a friend, that she's the first person and last person you think of when you go to sleep at night and when you wake up in the morning. How she makes you feel like you can do anything with her by your side, how everything seems to be perfect when she's around. That it hurts you inside to see her unhappy when she's hurt by these past relationships %26amp; whatever else your heart wishes to tell her. But you've got to mean it from deep within, put all your fears and doubts aside, tear down whatever walls you've built around yourself, most importantly look her in the eyes when you do so and if possible try and hold her hand. And yes she might not know how to react once you tell her, so just tell her I know this may seem awkward, or confusing to you, but I had to tell you because I couldn't live the rest of my life without you ever knowing. And that if she should decide to never talk to you again, you'll understand, but that you'll always be there for her no matter what. She may get up and walk away not really knowing what to do or say, possibly not talk to you for a few days, possibly never talk to you again; ideal situation she'd tell you the same. But its a risk you're going to have to take. Good luck.Tomorrow I tell my best friend I love her Advice?!?
yes! you must do it once and for all.. i mean.. if not, when? seize the opportunity.. i know it's a big risk but letting it all out will make yourself at ease.. besides, i have been through that, that's why i know the excruciating feeling of hiding it to someone then finally let it out, and knowing i am a girl.. anyways.. you can invite her to a private moment to have a talk with.. anything you want.. it's up to you.. just be prepared of her reactions.. whether good or bad.. good is good, definitely.. i have known someone who was his best friend but their relationship blossomed into a good one.. good luck..
Whatever you want to do, just take the risk, i told a girl i loved her once, we wer best friends for like 8 years, then after i told her, she said she had a boyfriend, they we stoped talking, so i dont know what to say, go with your gut, atleast if you tell her, you wont be caught up on it and you can move on, if she sais no, but if she says yes, then good job
better tell than never..there is no harm in trying..go on!
Make sure that you take her somewhere that ';she'; is comfortable. Not just her ';favorite place';, but where she is comfortable. Do not mention anything about ';friends';...';best friends';....or anything of the sort. Explain to her that you do not like to keep secrets from her, and that there is something that you MUST tell her, or you will be betraying yourself. Then, in a strong, blunt, ';head held high'; voice...tell her you love her...but not so loud that anyone hears. You DO NOT want to embarrass her. If she says that she doesn't know what to say...don't pressure her.....she will let you know her answer by actions. If she responds with she doesn't want to destroy the friendship...then it's time to move on. You have a life too....and it's great to have friends...but you DO age. Hopefully, she will respond with the word...DITTO!
Try to calm down and be yourself. She's your best friend. She'll love you for the way you are. =)
Good luck ! U needed it. U should tell it to her. Make sure u did it in a nice way. Take her out to romance her. All female love to be romance ;)... if budget permits, if not, take her to simple picnic or outings that won't cost an arm or leg.


Since u r her best fren for so long, u should know what she love. Give her a good time.


Good luck to u .. hope she will love you like u love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment