Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best friends cousin likes me....advice please?

im a guy, i just found out that my best friend(a girl) cousin(a girl) likes me. i am not sure if i like her or not, shes good looking but is just getting over her ex who just moved away...not sure what to do:/My best friends cousin likes me....advice please?
talk to your freind, see if its fair game





Will anyone who reads this please go to my question and answer it for me, i need help





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>My best friends cousin likes me....advice please?
Same-ish thing is going on with me, I really like my best friend's cousin but I don't know if he likes me back. Therefore, I can't answer this question without being partial or biased, because of course I would love to tell you to go for it because that would give me hope. :p
she's kind of rebounding so you needn't worry





time will decide for you





repute everything she offers just not in a casual convo
take it slow she's probably on the rebound
go for it....get some.
tap that

No comments:

Post a Comment